Peter: It's been long enough since I was last down there that I didn't
remember if it was Burke or Bourke, but thankfully Google Maps has
autocorrect :)

Mark: I've got all of Thursday night free so I can go for dinner as well,
assuming it's not overly expensive. Fancy schmancy restaurants is one part
of the Melbourne experience that I don't mind skipping.

-- Dennis

>>> http://cfmldocs.com
>>> http://learncf.com