On 31/01/2012 10:12, Barry Beattie wrote:

so, Kym, how did it go? For us not in Sydney, you've whet our appetites.
What were the CMS's and what's the conclusion?

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Mark Mandel <mark.man...@gmail.com
<mailto:mark.man...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Sounds like a great session for CFMeetup! :)

URL here:
http://www.cfmlug.org/content.cfm/Presentations/FOSS+cfml+CMSs

Main conclusion:
One hour is not enuf time to even get close to describing them. I had got 8 CMSs running and am only going to bother to fix one of the dead ones, as that is CFWheels based so in the "interesting" category.

I glossed over them all, you really need two hours for that sort of presentation.

I am happy to add to the presentation as it is on the website, fill in gaps, etc., so if anyone wants to add anything I will be happy to give them a login so they can add bits. The cflmug site is in a CMS so its not hard! :-)

--
Yours,

Kym Kovan
mbcomms.net.au