"After a long hiatus the Fusebox Framework, website, and copyright was
transferred from TeraTech to John Blayter. The overall goals of this
transfer was to place the future of the framework in the community. In
January 2012 the transfer was completed and the copyright was removed
from the source code."  On the site they state that the plan is to
simply remove all copyright, the transfer having been an interim step.

This has happened rather quietly, I didn't know anything about it.  It
seems the forums aren't operating (do they remain in TeraTech's
domain?), but there is a mailing list to subscribe to,
fusebox5-subscr...@yahoogroups.com.  See http://www.fusebox.org/ for
further info.

I have to say it always seemed strange that TeraTech were able to
'own' the copyright (even though the code was open source), so I'm
really pleased to see that they've released it to the community.  It
seems there are still enough of us using it to warrant further
development and they're claiming five active committers.  Their
roadmap emphasizes community participation, so if you're still using
FuseBox or are potentially interested in the framework, I suggest you
subscribe to the list as a starting point.

Cheers

Peter Robertson