dependency injection, custom components, models and controllers.

>From angularjs.org
"HTML is great for declaring static documents, but it falters when we
try to use it for declaring dynamic views in web-applications.
AngularJS lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your application. The
resulting environment is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and
quick to develop."

Brendan is Digital Product Developer with Jacaranda, a division of
John Wiley & Sons Australia, Ltd

Date: Thursday 17 May 2012
Time: 6:30 PM
Location:
CogState
Level 2
255 Bourke Street
Melbourne, VIC, 3000

A note on the door will provide a number to ring for access.
RSVP: Please reply to this post if you are planning to attend so we
know how many pizzas to order.

As always, many thanks to Dale Fraser and CogState for their
hospitality. We look forward to seeing you all there.

Peter Robertson

Co-Manager
Melbourne Adobe Developers

Steve Onnis