Great

Regards

Dale Fraser

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of M@ Bourke
Sent: Monday, 28 May 2012 6:12 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] ColdFusion Peeps

Hi Dale,

My little brother is currently studying IT at tafe and has basic CF
knowledge, I'll put him in touch with you.

Cheers

Matt

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Kai Koenig <k...@koeni.de> wrote:

Just out of curiosity - what's exactly your issue with not having luck?

No responses at all or not the right people in terms of finding someone with
an intermediate skill set that matches your pay range etc?

One of my clients has similar issues and have started training graduates or
web devs coming from other technologies and that works quite well in most
cases.

Cheers
Kai