involved.

Date: Thursday 21st June 2012
Time: 6:30 PM
Location:
CogState
Level 2
255 Bourke Street
Melbourne, VIC, 3000

A note on the door will provide a number to ring for access.
RSVP: Please reply to this post if you are planning to attend so we know
how many pizzas to order.

As always, many thanks to Dale Fraser and CogState for their hospitality.
We look forward to seeing you all there.

Peter Robertson

Co-Manager
Melbourne Adobe Developers

Steve Onnis