I've currently established that my MYSQL database is capable of receiving
CJK text directly into the table field I'm after... problem is, through CF
my inputted text from my form seems to undergo some change while it's being
processed and rendering into "????????" and so on...

Is there anything I can place in from the CFQUERY end to ensure that this
CJK text is preserved? If not, are there any other possible ways to ensure
that CJK text is preserved given that my MySQL is ready and able to support
it...

~ Eliseo