Glad folks enjoyed the preso - I'll be posting the PDF "real soon now".

I had a blast "down under" and hope to be back again soon-ish. For
those keeping track, we did:
* Sydney opera house, botanical gardens, hyde park, china town,
taronga zoo, harbor, the rocks, manly / north head, aquarium,
parramatta / river
* Melbourne old gaol / watch house, werribee zoo, mornington peninsula
(wineries), phillips island penguin parade, nobbies
* plus Tamworth, Chaffey Dam, Nundle
In 11 days :)

Sean