Tried that and still nothing.  I did notice that the path_info variable is
still empty.  Wasn't the update meant to correct that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kukiel [mailto:kuki...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 10 September 2012 5:07 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] coldfusion 10 not working with IIS7 url_rewrite

For some reason on the upgrade the default document stopped working.
Even though in IIS on the top level and on the site level it was listed it
just would not work.  WHat I had to do was use the cf connector tool to "un
connect" CF then "re connect" cf.  I'm not really sure what went wrong but
that seamed to fix it.  Just thought it would be worth a shot.

Paul.