Sublime text all the way, its a full blown IDE, I see many devs use as many
features of it as they'd use in notepad lol, spend a few minutes to look
through the key bindings.
Make sure your mouse has a middle mouse wheel button for drawing lines in
the IDE (multi select)
make massive use of ctrl + D
and in cfcs, .js files etc ctrl+r this also works beautifully in .cfm where
you have ID attributes on your html.
make sure you have the alignment plugin, todo plugin, cf plugin, mxunit
plugin etc
https://sublime.wbond.net/packages/Fill%20CF%20Query is also very handy.
The CF language plugin is in the top 100 with 34k downloads, hopefully
they'll eventually bundle it as a default language.

The mini map on the right is brilliant, I couldn't use an IDE without it
now, double click a word/variable etc in your code and you'll see all
instances of it highlight up in the mini map,now only one click away, never
scroll up and down looking for stuff, never need use ctrl+f.
the multi select is awesome.
I've literally edited over 3,000 lines at once.
on my ubuntu SSD laptop sublime text fully loads in around 1.2 - 1.4 seconds
on my regular HDD desktop it takes 3 seconds, eclipse takes around 3 to 4
hours.

now I'm just rambling, but I've been using sublime text for around 3 years
and have a screen shot of it on the ceiling above my bed.

ps: maybe joking on that last bit.