Have you tried walking the path step by step? I.e. search for '/ResourceSets'
and dump, then '/ResourceSets/ResourceSet/' and dump, etc.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Samaris <rai...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> Hi I am trying to capture elements within the XML object that are part of
> the itineraryitem node
>
> However my output remains empty
>
> Any ideas would be appreciated
>

> <cfdump var="#(MyXMLDoc)#">
> The above oututs all the xml scheme and its content
>
> <cfset WalkingPath =
> xmlSearch(MyXMLDoc,'/ResourceSets/ResourceSet/Resources/Route/RouteLeg/ItineraryItem')>
>
> <cfdump var="#WalkingPath#"> but then this output is always empty
>
> Claude Raiola
> SAMARIS Software
> 1300 255 990

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney

Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney
Topic: Geoff Bowers: Topic to be determined
Date: Monday, 30th Sep
Details and RSVP on http://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Adobe-Platform-User-Group