Meet at 6pm for 6:30 start. (note: the building is locked at 6:30pm)

Justin Mclean is a local committer, Project Management Committee (PMC)
member and release manager for the Apache Flex Project and he will be
showing us how we can contribute new components, bug fixes, run tests and
locate performance bottlenecks with Adobe Scout. Justin will walk through
the whole process of downloading the source code, compiling, testing and
submitting.

NOTE: there's no food or drinks as Adobe seems to be no longer funding it.
We'll strive to finish early enough to adjourn to the Lord Nelson for food
and drinks. Of course, we are open to anyone who wishes to sponsor the
groups' food and drinks. Just let me (Chris) know.

Please RSVP anyway.

Venue provided by RocketBoots.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney

Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney
Topic: How to Contribute to Apache Flex
Date: Monday, 25th November
Details and RSVP on http://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Adobe-Platform-User-Group