Actually come to think of it.. Have you also tried this, during development
if the component is being changed, you also need to clear the stubs. I
don't recall it being that exact error, but a quick Google has made the
exact same suggestions.

Reference:
http://jeffcoughlin.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/2/27/Using-CF7-SOAP-and-soapexamplecfc
http://www.michaels.me.uk/post.cfm/coldfusion-web-services-and-soap

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/
Google+:  http://plus.google.com/113032480415921517411

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Andrew Scott <andr...@andyscott.id.au>
wrote:

> One thing that you haven't mentioned, is this a 32bit or 64bit
> installation of ColdFusion. From memory the ntAuthentication tags are using
> com objects to talk to Windows Authentication servers, if your running on a
> 64bit OS you may find that this is going to be a major issue with what your
> trying to do. Not saying that is the problem, but it maybe a head in the
> right direction.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew Scott
> WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/
> Google+:  http://plus.google.com/113032480415921517411
>

> On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Andrew Scott <andr...@andyscott.id.au>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes, but you also need to look at this setting in ColdFusion. If this is
>> not ticked it will only send a 404 or 500 status code, during development
>> this really should be a setting that you switch on.
>>
>> *Enable HTTP status codes*
>> Enables ColdFusion to set HTTP error status codes when ColdFusion errors
>> are returned to the browser. ColdFusion sets an error status code of 404 if
>> the template is not found and an error status code of 500 for server
>> errors.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andrew Scott
>> WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/
>> Google+:  http://plus.google.com/113032480415921517411
>>

>> On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Scott Thornton <
>> scott.thorn...@hnehealth.nsw.gov.au> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>

>>> @Charlie,
>>>

>>> From coldfusion-out.log:
>>>

>>> 07/10 14:15:29 Information [jrpp-0] - Starting Web service request.
>>>
>>> 07/10 14:15:29 Information [jrpp-0] - Creating Web service proxy {url='
>>> http://localhost/login/NTLoginService.cfc?wsdl'}
>>>
>>> 07/10 14:15:31 Error [jrpp-0] -
>>> coldfusion.jsp.CompilationFailedException: Errors reported by Java
>>> compiler:  Found 5 semantic errors compiling
>>> ""C:/ColdFusion9/stubs/WS854518475/login/NTLoginServiceLocator.java"":
>>> 10. public class NTLoginServiceLocator extends