From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
rai...@ozemail.com.au
Sent: Thursday, 24 July 2014 5:08 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Using CF Report Builder

Hi

I am using CF report builder to build invoices

The challenge I have is that some of the items in the invoice may have
supporting comments to be displayed under each invoice items

Sometimes there will be no comments other times there will be comments that
could be 1 line long or potentially 20 lines long

The challenge I find is that if I create the text box that is big enough to
display the let's say 20 line comment then that space exists under every other
item regardless of whether it's a 20 line comment or 0 or 1 or 2 line comment

What I am trying to achieve is to have the items flow on the page so when there
is comments the necessary space is provided under invoice line item and when
there is no comments then the next invoice item appear directly under the
previous item without any additional blank lines

Any advice re the above would be appreciated

Regards

Claude Raiola
SAMARIS Software