es I am running an Apache webserver in win7.

When I created the new instance in cfadmin a new CF directory was created
 so I have tried running the wsconfig.exe in the new directory, but it
won't let me add a new apache web server.  It just tells me that a
coldfusion server is already configured.  I have looked at and edited all
the config and XML and properties files that I can find acccording to the
documentation but I'm still stuck.