Hi Charlie

The potential of different servers who are independent of each other each
sending http requests to my server potentially minutes, seconds or even
simultaneously

So basically my question revolves around cf load capacity during times of such
heavy traffic

Oh at present one thing to consider my cf server is operating in a Virtual
Server shared CF hosted  environment, naturally in time as the demand for the
application grows it will be possible to move to a dedicated cf hosted
environment

Hope the above sheds some light

NB: TrackingCentral is now a registered product & services provider for the
National Disability Insurance Scheme, under the category of Assisted Technology

Regards

Claude Raiola
Director
TrackingCentral Pty. Ltd