Thanks very much for the kind regards, and understood on the other priorities.

I really think you’ll find this will work, so hopefully you will be reporting
good news when you get to try things. :-)

/charlie

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mike K
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 9:57 AM
To: cfaussie
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] CF and Windows 10 and IIS

G'day Charlie,    And the others following this thread..

I've been distracted away with more pressing matters relating to my domain name
registry so I havent done anything with the upgrade of my laptop to Windows 10.
    I will need to get back to it, because I still have 3 more machines
upgrade,  or not.   And the decision what to do about those machines is
dependent on the outcome of this project - How do i get this laptop upgraded to
WIndows10 with ColdFusion running.

Currently its in the state of having Windows10 installed,  and everything
except ColdFusion running happily.

I'll hopefully get back to working on this during next week.   And I'll keep
you posted on what happens.   Good or bad.

Thank you Charlie for following up and staying across the issues.  You've been
a great help to CFers for a long time, and so you continue to be now.