From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Xiaofeng Liu
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 10:33 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] CF11 Scheduled Task Not Running - 401 Unauthorized

Thanks again for all these thoughts.

For C), I'm running exactly the same URL from a browser (Chrome) on the server
running CF 11 - Production Secure Profile and also tried the Icognito window
without any issue.

<snip>

For D), it looks like I have to try this option. When you said create a new
site, do you mean create an exactly same site pointing to the same web root as
the existing one but just specify a different port on that server and use it to
run the scheduled tasks?

<snip>