I guess even Daemon were surprised to learn that Adobe were aquiring
Macromedia. That deal is pretty much finished if the European powers that be
agree.

Stunned even. Like most of us.

Remember that Daemon are responsible for the MXDU conferences - a name largely
attributed to Macromedia products in the past before they became the boring
(but cool) Studio 8 range.

Guess what? Daemon are back and the conference is now called "webDU 2006". This
is good on many levels. No longer strictly Macromedia, despite our love of
their products, webDU will cover a wide range of topics. This is really a
conference for everyone. Even Microsoft is a sponsor. Early days yet but maybe
even Adobe will come aboard.

In only a few years Daemon host the best conference of its type this side of
the black stump. Visit www.webdu.com.au for more info.

---
You are currently subscribed to cfaussie as: archive@mail-archive.com
Aussie Macromedia Developers: http://lists.daemon.com.au/