From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of rob shaw
Sent: Thursday, 24 November 2005 5:50 PM
To: CFAussie Mailing List
Subject: [cfaussie] help with hosting

One of my mates is getting married and most of the guests are international which makes it hard to communicate with them... So him and I came up with an idea of a wedding portal where guests could respond to their rsvp via it not to mention see the gift list, interact with each other and so on!

Anyways back to my point. Does anyone know of a cheap hosting provider that would be able to carter for the needs of a lower traffic site for at least a year?

Needs to be mysql and cfmx?

THank you very much!

Rob.

n: Rob Shaw

j: Learning Architect

a: MLC School

Rowley Street Burwood

NSW 2134 Sydney Australia

t: 61 2 8741 3119

f: 61 2 9745 3254

m: 04 22 222 515

i: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (ichat)

---
You are currently subscribed to cfaussie as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
You are currently subscribed to cfaussie as: archive@mail-archive.com