-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Duncan
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 5:17 PM
To: CFAussie Mailing List
Subject: [cfaussie] Word 2 HTML

Could anyone point me in the direction of a reliable program that will
convert a Word Doc to HTML? It is essential that we can interface with
it from CF. Preferably 6.1.

--
Duncan I Loxton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
You are currently subscribed to cfaussie as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aussie Macromedia Developers: http://lists.daemon.com.au/

This email contains confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, please notify Straker Interactive and delete the
email. You are not entitled to use it in any way.

---
You are currently subscribed to cfaussie as: archive@mail-archive.com
Aussie Macromedia Developers: http://lists.daemon.com.au/