Just by adding the CF Web Service to your project as a WebReference.  Then
you iterate over it as an array of arrays like this:

        Dim ws As New CFWS.testService
        Dim q As CFWS.QueryBean
        Dim row As Array
        Dim x, y As Integer

        q = ws.GetAQuery()

        For x = 0 To q.columnList.GetUpperBound(0)
            Debug.Write(q.columnList(x) & vbTab)
        Next
        Debug.Write(vbCrLf)

        For x = 0 To q.data.GetUpperBound(0)