From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Raymond Camden
Sent: 23 February 2005 15:09
To: CFCDev@cfczone.org
Subject: Re: [CFCDev] Using application.cfc to modify the request stream

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:50:38 -0000, Adam Cameron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pity MM are so adamant that we shouldn't use the methods of the "internal"
> CF classes.

There is a reason for that though. Every feature that is "official"
goes through heavy QA and testing. If MACR hasn't "outed" a hidden
feature it may be that it will be removed later on. This is the same
warning we always hear about hidden stuff, but it still applies. You
use these features at your own risk.

-Ray

email.

CFCDev is run by CFCZone (www.cfczone.org) and supported by CFXHosting