From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kola Oyedeji
Sent: Thursday, 2 February 2006 5:01 AM
To: CFCDev@cfczone.org
Subject: Re: [CFCDev] CFC-based Webservice vs HTTP Post

one advantage to having a document centric approach is change - you are
free to change the format of the xml document and still have the same
method signature for your method -

Every once in a while I see people having issues with cross platform
webservices, most platforms can interpret an xml document returned as a
string.

--
KOla
BLOG:http://coolskool.blog-city.com/

the email.

CFCDev is run by CFCZone (www.cfczone.org) and supported by CFXHosting
(www.cfxhosting.com).

This email and any attachments to it are confidential.  You must not use,
disclose or act on the email if you are not the intended recipient.   Liability
limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Deloitte is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (a Swiss Verein).  As a Swiss
Verein (association), neither Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu nor any of its member
firms has any liability for each other's acts or omissions.  Each of the member
firms is a separate and independent legal entity operating under the names
"Deloitte", "Deloitte & Touche", "Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu", or other related
names.  Services are provided by the member firms or their subsidiaries and
affiliates and not by the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Verein.