Murad, can I ask why you specifically want onSessionEnd to run when
the browser is closed (as opposed to just waiting for it to time out)?

if you're worried about memory usage then CF will garbage collect
after the default session timeout period anyway. if you're wanting
ASP-type behavour in destroying the session token when the browser is
closed (and re-opened) then Hal's presso covers that (expiring CFID,
etc)

I've heard (read) some ppl have got funky stuff going with (IIRC) the
body onunload and AJAX calls but it's *still* a disconnected (or
occasionally connected) client to worry about....