From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Will Tomlinson
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 6:50 AM
To: CFCDev@cfczone.org
Subject: [CFCDev] cart objects

Hey,

I'm having some trouble grasping what methods belong where in my cart application.

cart.cfc has the usual suspects:
add()
update()
remove()
showCart()
getCartSubTotal()
getCartProdCount()
getShipWeight()
etc...

I also have a checkout.cfc, but what goes in it exactly? I had built a shipping calculator.cfc that adds shipping but I'm guessing that needs to go in checkout.cfc instead?

addShipping()
addPaymentType()
??

Thanks,
Will

email.

CFCDev is run by CFCZone (www.cfczone.org) and supported by CFXHosting
(www.cfxhosting.com).

email.

CFCDev is run by CFCZone (www.cfczone.org) and supported by CFXHosting
(www.cfxhosting.com).

Will Tomlinson
Phone: 336.230.1123

"Custom software development for the web"
ColdFusion Programming
Database Design
HTML
XHTML