Title: Message
Hi There,

Sorry for such a basic question, but if I want to create a page request specific object in onRequestStart (in application.cfc) which will contain a bunch of properties I need access to whether I'm using a browser or flash remoting to access the application, how do I access the created object?

I have:
 <cffunction name="onRequestStart" returntype="boolean" access="public" output="no" displayname="Request pre-processor" hint="This method sets any variables that are always required on a request level.">
  <cfset myPageRequest = CreateObject("component","prototype.entity.systemsforge.PageRequest").Init()>
       <cfreturn true>
 </cffunction>
If I want to access the object (say in index.cfm - the main page), how do I access it? Lets say I wanted to dump the contents:
  <cfdump var="#myPageRequest#"> obviously fails
  <cfdump var="#Request.myPageRequest#"> fails
  It isn't app scoped, so I am glad to report that <cfdump var="#application.myPageRequest#"> also fails
How DO I access it, given that I can't explicitly pass it (because onRequestStart can only return a boolean).

I'm sure this is extremely simple and obvious. Any input appreciated!

Best Wishes,
Peter