I released a very stable version of asReports, there was a lot of interest
in this utility so I have cleaned it up a little to release this on
asreports.riaforge.org

This is still work in progress, and wish to move the code into a factory so
the user doesn't need to worry about modifying code. But anyone feel free to
use, and any help to the project would be great.

--

Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com