*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of *Brian
Kotek
*Sent:* Wednesday, 23 May 2007 1:32 PM
*To:* cfcdev@cfczone.org
*Subject:* Re: [CFCDEV] Session Facade (continued)

Hi Jamie. First, yeah it's just a demo app so don't read too much into it
:-). Second, it's over three years old and it's very possible I'd do
something different nowadays
(http://www.briankotek.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/2/4/Frameworks-Presentation-and-Code-Available).
Obviously the final decision on how you implement a session facade and/or
worry about race conditions is dictated by the needs of the individual
application. Hope that clears it up a bit. Thanks.

Brian