mgorny added a comment.
Thanks for working on this. Your code is much cleaner ;-).
Comment at: lib/Driver/ToolChain.cpp:553
- // If no argument was provided or its value was invalid, look for the
- // default unless forced or configured to take the platform default.
- if (!HasValidType && (ForcePlatformDefault ||
- !ParseCXXStdlibType(CLANG_DEFAULT_CXX_STDLIB, Type)))
- Type = GetDefaultCXXStdlibType();
+ // "platform" is only used in tests to override CLANG_DEFAULT_CXX_STDLIB
+ if (LibName == "libc++")
> I believe you can use StringSwitch here
I think you are changing the meaning of this comment. The original sounded like
a request not to use this type anywhere else. Your version only explains where
it's used (right now).
cfe-commits mailing list