github-actions[bot] wrote:

<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results

The build failed before running any tests. Click on a failure below to see the 
details.

<details>
<summary>[code=1] 
tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/obj.clangCodeGen.dir/CGExprAgg.cpp.o</summary>

```
FAILED: [code=1] 
tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/obj.clangCodeGen.dir/CGExprAgg.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -DCLANG_EXPORTS -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS 
-D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/clang/lib/CodeGen
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/CodeGen 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/clang/include
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -gmlt 
-fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror 
-Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra 
-Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough 
-Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor 
-Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion 
-Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common 
-Wno-nested-anon-types -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions 
-funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT 
tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/obj.clangCodeGen.dir/CGExprAgg.cpp.o -MF 
tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/obj.clangCodeGen.dir/CGExprAgg.cpp.o.d -o 
tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/obj.clangCodeGen.dir/CGExprAgg.cpp.o -c 
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/CodeGen/CGExprAgg.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/CodeGen/CGExprAgg.cpp:795:11:
 error: no matching member function for call to 'pushLifetimeExtendedDestroy'
795 |       CGF.pushLifetimeExtendedDestroy(CGF.getCleanupKind(DtorKind),
|       ~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/CodeGen/CodeGenFunction.h:2320:8:
 note: candidate function not viable: no known conversion from 'CleanupKind' to 
'QualType::DestructionKind' for 1st argument
2320 |   void pushLifetimeExtendedDestroy(QualType::DestructionKind dtorKind,
|        ^                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/CodeGen/CodeGenFunction.h:2317:8:
 note: candidate function not viable: requires 5 arguments, but 3 were provided
2317 |   void pushLifetimeExtendedDestroy(CleanupKind kind, Address addr,
|        ^                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2318 |                                    QualType type, Destroyer *destroyer,
|                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2319 |                                    bool useEHCleanupForArray);
|                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] 
tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/obj.clangCodeGen.dir/CGExpr.cpp.o</summary>

```
FAILED: [code=1] 
tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/obj.clangCodeGen.dir/CGExpr.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -DCLANG_EXPORTS -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS 
-D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/clang/lib/CodeGen
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/CodeGen 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/clang/include
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -gmlt 
-fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror 
-Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra 
-Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough 
-Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor 
-Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion 
-Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common 
-Wno-nested-anon-types -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions 
-funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT 
tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/obj.clangCodeGen.dir/CGExpr.cpp.o -MF 
tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/obj.clangCodeGen.dir/CGExpr.cpp.o.d -o 
tools/clang/lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/obj.clangCodeGen.dir/CGExpr.cpp.o -c 
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/CodeGen/CGExpr.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/CodeGen/CGExpr.cpp:6199:7:
 error: no matching member function for call to 'pushLifetimeExtendedDestroy'
6199 |       pushLifetimeExtendedDestroy(getCleanupKind(DtorKind), DeclPtr, 
E->getType());
|       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/CodeGen/CodeGenFunction.h:2320:8:
 note: candidate function not viable: no known conversion from 'CleanupKind' to 
'QualType::DestructionKind' for 1st argument
2320 |   void pushLifetimeExtendedDestroy(QualType::DestructionKind dtorKind,
|        ^                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/CodeGen/CodeGenFunction.h:2317:8:
 note: candidate function not viable: requires 5 arguments, but 3 were provided
2317 |   void pushLifetimeExtendedDestroy(CleanupKind kind, Address addr,
|        ^                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2318 |                                    QualType type, Destroyer *destroyer,
|                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2319 |                                    bool useEHCleanupForArray);
|                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
```
</details>

If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken 
or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at 
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/226743
_______________________________________________
cfe-commits mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-commits

Reply via email to