tarunprabhu wrote:

> > > @tarunprabhu Do you have more comments? I am wondering if I can land it. 
> > > Thanks.
> > 
> > 
> > Sorry, I missed this somehow, and it didn't occur to me on the first 
> > review. Could you add a quick entry into the release notes saying that this 
> > option is now available in flang and is an alias for -O1.
> 
> @tarunprabhu Did you mean `-O`? This option is always available. The issue is 
> exposed when the option is used with `-flto`. Do you still want an entry in 
> the release notes?
> 
> I notice that in 
> https://flang.llvm.org/docs/FlangCommandLineReference.html#optimization-level,
>  it does not mention something like `-O` alias to `-O1`. I do not know the 
> source of this document.

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood. I think an entry in the release notes is not 
necessary in this case.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/228483
_______________________________________________
cfe-commits mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-commits

Reply via email to