redcode wrote:

> Unless there is urgency - I'd prefer a Sema fix over a workaround. I can also 
> understand that crashing is not really a good outcome while waiting on the 
> proper fix - so this is why I'm asking. Would it work for you all to wait 
> some?

TBH, I don't think the fix does any harm. I'm willing to investigate this 
further and work on a separate PR where we'd fix Sema, add the unit test you 
asked for, and add an assert to the guard in `PaddingChecker::shouldSkipDecl` 
so we don't mask potential future bugs.

But you have more experience than me, so if you think it's not a good idea, 
I'll close the PR.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/232986
_______________________________________________
cfe-commits mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-commits

Reply via email to