hokein accepted this revision.
hokein added a comment.
This revision is now accepted and ready to land.
Comment at: clangd/index/Index.h:129
- // A C++ symbol could have multiple declarations and one definition (e.g.
- // a function is declared in ".h" file, and is defined in ".cc" file).
- // * For classes, the canonical declaration is usually definition.
- // * For non-inline functions, the canonical declaration is a declaration
- // (not a definition), which is usually declared in ".h" file.
+ // A C++ symbol may have mulitple declarations, and we pick one to prefer.
+ // * For classes, the canonical declaration should be the definition.
a typo here? `multiple`?
rCTE Clang Tools Extra
cfe-commits mailing list