Hi,

Something strange is happening while parsing using

std::unique_ptr<ASTUnit> au = clang::tooling::buildASTFromCodeWithArgs(code,
arguments, llvm::Twine(argv[i]));

I get a lot of errors and warning written to stderr (how can I stop that
apart from redirecting fd 2 to /dev/null?) but the following does not
return anything:

for(ASTUnit::stored_diag_const_iterator iterator = au -> stored_diag_begin();
iterator != au -> stored_diag_end(); iterator++) {
 // etc
}

Folkert van Heusden

--
MultiTail cok yonlu kullanimli bir program, loglari okumak, verilen
kommandolari yerine getirebilen. Filter, renk verme, merge, 'diff-