Hi,

I've been playing around with a stack trace of inlined functions, e.g.:

void __attribute__((always_inline)) f1() {
    f2();
}

void __attribute__((noinline)) f2() {
    f3();
}

void __attribute__((always_inline)) f3() {
    abort();
}

When I use various crash reporters, like PLCrashReporter and Crashlytics, I
don't see f1 or f3 in the stack trace, implying that inline functions
aren't included. However, when I cause the crash in the Xcode debugger, I
see the inline functions in the stack trace. Is there additional context
that Xcode would have, e.g. with symbols in the binary, that the crash
reporters with their dSYM files don't?

Thanks,
Michael