Hello,

If you define a type privately (or protected) like this:

class c {

    class priv{};

};

then the writing "c::priv" outside of the class c will generate the error "'class c::priv' is private within this context". This is really bad for me, because I'm currently writing a tool that generates Rust-C++ wrappers. I'm thinking of writing a PR, that would add a command line option to clang that would make clang treat all type definitions as if there would be a "public:" in front of them. I'm asking if anyone wants to tell me that this is a bad idea or wants to give me advice.

Greetings

Volker Weißmann