From: William McKee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 December 2002 7:33 AM
To: Franki
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [cgiapp] cgiapp_prerun

On 18 Dec 2002 at 6:10, Franki wrote:
> Then it directs to the login runmode, which hasn't been passed the user
> ID.. so it creates another one.. Is there a way to pass the ID from
> cgiapp_prerun to the login runmode??? (I mean appart from a cookie.)

Hi Franki,

Try setting a param in cgiapp_prerun using the following code:
        $self->param('user_id', $user_id) ;

Then retrieve this value in your mode_1 sub with this code:
        my $user_id = $self->param('user_id');

Good luck,
William

--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database Integration