On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 14:09, Joel Gwynn wrote:
> Hello all.  I'm trying to re-purpose our ordering/fulfillment site to
> allow re-branding for different companies using the same set of
> templates.
> 
> My idea is to do something like this:
> 
> #company_a.cgi
> 
> my $app = app->new( {'_business_id' => 'a'} );
> $app->run();
> 
> #company_b.cgi
> 
> my $app = app->new( {'_business_id' => 'b'} );
> $app->run();
> 
> The problem is that in the setup mode, I can't seem to access the
> business id using $self->param('_business_id'), but I can access it in
> other run-mode subroutines.
> 
> What gives?

Not sure if the above is just a typo but your not labeling your param as
part of param when you create your instance.

my $app = app->new( PARAMS => { '_business_id' => 'b' } );
$app->run();

Jamie


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to