On 6/23/05, Curtis Hawthorne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Am I understanding the issue correctly, and if so, could this change be > made in the next version of CAP::Session? Or, am I missing something > obvious again?
I think you have it right. I missed that condition... This is where the perl6 //= operator could really come in handy. It basically means 'defined-or', so then the only change would have been to change the ||= to //=. If you could wrap your changes up in a patch (diff -u please), and even better, include a test for this condition in the test scripts, then I can probably get this out in a new release very quickly. If I have to do it myself, then it will take a little bit longer. Cheers, Cees --------------------------------------------------------------------- Web Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2 To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
