> > I'm trying to update a bunch of HTML documents in a database.. my code
> > is like this
> >
> >   my $tidy = new HTML::Tidy;
> >   $tidy->ignore( type=> TIDY_WARNING );
> >   $tidy->clean("foo.html",$newcontent) or die "!@";
> 
> clean() returns the transformed contents, so:
> 
>         $newcontent = $tidy->clean('foo', $oldcontent);
> > Thing is, from the man page, I can't figure out how to get at the
> > cleaned up content...
> 
> The docs need work. And I highly recommend you try HTML::Tidy version
> 1.05_02, since that gives you the option to pass a config file to the
> underlying library.
> See my plugin CGI::Application::Plugin::HtmlTidy (which relies on that
> 1.05_02 developer release) for some ideas, and of course see the docs to
> tidy itself.

Yup, you're right, the docs do need work. Thanks.

Jeff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to