On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:27:05 -0400, Andrew Brosnan wrote:

Hi Andrew

> I think having both a 'users' and 'dev' list would be a good idea.

My vote is against. The negatives, as I see them, are:

o Complexity. It's not just a list, it's /another/ list. For what gain?

o Confusion. Which do I, experts, beginners, subscript to? Post to? Where do I
look (ie the archives are now split, for what gain)?

o Volume: How much traffic will there be on the lists?

o Similarity. Why should traffic be split when all, or most of, the topics are
the same?
--
Cheers
Ron Savage, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 16/07/2005