Have a look at CGI::Application::Plugin::Session 

HTH

Dan
> -----Original Message-----
> From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Will
> Sent: Tuesday, 16 August 2005 01:37
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [cgiapp] Sessions and Best Practices
> 
> 
> I've been playing around with CGIA and I really like what I see. I've 
> got some very simple apps under my belt, but now I'd like to build 
> something more robust. I will need to authenticate users and 
> keep track 
> of them through my app ( and possibly other cgi-apps ).
> 
> It's been quite some time since I've had to deal with 
> sessions, and at 
> the time I rolled my own version before I really knew what sessions 
> were. Is there some sort of standardization, or best 
> practices when it 
> comes to sessions and cgi-app specifically?
> 
> TIA
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>               http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to