On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 17:12, Roberto Ruiz wrote: > } > > # ee/ has app modules, lib/ has cpan local installed modules > use lib qw( /home/rruiz/perl/ee /home/rruiz/perl/lib ); > use strict; > use DoubleApp;
[ snip ] > -------------------- Apache 1 error log: > [Mon Aug 22 16:29:35 2005] [error] Error executing run mode 'mode2': > Can't locate DoubleSubApp.pm in @INC (@INC contains: > /usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5 > /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.6.1 /usr/share/perl/5.6.1 > /usr/local/lib/site_perl /etc/apache/ /etc/apache/lib/perl) at > /home/rruiz/perl/ee/DoubleApp.pm line 25. > at /xtra/webs/server/pcgi-bin/double-mod line 15 > > > -------------------- Apache 2 error log: > [Mon Aug 22 17:28:28 2005] [error] Error executing run mode 'mode2': > Can't locate DoubleSubApp.pm in @INC (@INC contains: > /usr/lib/perl5/Apache2 /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.4 > /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 > /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl > /etc/apache2) at /home/rruiz/perl/ee/DoubleApp.pm line 25.\n at > /home/rruiz/pcgi-bin/double-mod > line 16\n Where's the /home/rruiz/perl/ee and /home/rruiz/perl/lib? You should set @INC in your httpd.conf or I think you can set it in your startup.pl (not sure if it will work in startup.pl). I think the most common approach is to use the PerlSwitches directive in httpd.conf: PerlSwitches -I/home/rruiz/perl/ee -I/home/rruiz/perl/lib -- Tony Fraser [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sybaspace Internet Solutions System Administrator phone: (250) 246-5368 fax: (250) 246-5398 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Web Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2 To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
