For all of you who aren't subscribed to the REST discussion list I
thought I'd point out the announcement below. I've looked through
these presentations and while not pretty they are quite good and
informative to the REST architectural style. <tim/>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Costello,Roger L. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Aug 19, 2005 3:26 PM
Subject: [rest-discuss] [ANN] Two Tutorials on REST - a quick intro
and an expanded version
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


 Hi Folks,
 
 A colleague (Tim Kehoe) and I have created two tutorials on REST.
 
 NOTE: I strongly recommend viewing the Powerpoint version rather than
 the HTML version.  Some of the graphics in the HTML version are missing.
 
 1. (Announced yesterday) 5 Minute Tutorial on REST
 
 Powerpoint Version (preferred):
 
     http://www.xfront.com/5-minute-intro-to-REST.ppt
 
 HTML Version:
 
     http://www.xfront.com/5-minute-intro-to-REST_files/frame.htm
 
 2. An extended follow-up to the 5 minute tutorial, REST -
 Representational State Transfer
 
 Powerpoint Version (preferred):
 
     http://www.xfront.com/REST-full.ppt
 
 HTML Version:
 
     http://www.xfront.com/REST.htm
 
 
 Comments welcome.  /Roger
 
-- 
Timothy Appnel
http://www.timaoutloud.org/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to