The first-cut patch was uneventful:

http://mark.stosberg.com/perl/cgi-app-load-tmpl-default.diff

It's also in my darcs repo:
http://mark.stosberg.com/darcs_hive/cgi-app/


It doesn't support the accessor/settor method for the template extension. 
I would welcome that contribution if someone wants to hack it on in a few 
minutes.

I would say the method should be named 'template_extension' or 'tmpl_extension'
to be consistent with 'AnyTemplate'. I also included the dot as part of the
extension to be consistent with that project as well.

    Mark

--
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer  
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Summersault, LLC     
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to