I'm trying to use the TT plugin in a new application but I'm not sure if it will
do what I want it to do. I'm using a WRAPPER in my config to give the site the
same look without having to alter the individual templates themselves.

Now most of the time I want this WRAPPER, but there are occassions when I don't.
 What I want to be able to do is pass some sort of flag to turn off this option.
Now, I don't think you can change TT config options on an existing object and
the CAP::TT doesn't provide a way to have multiple TT_CONFIG options (or
multiple TT objects).

Is there a way to accomplish this? Or should I just ditch CAP::TT and handle the
interaction on my own?

--
Michael Peters
Developer