# this is a replica of ttdiff which I've just made for TT an hour before
# don't call me traitor for it ;)

I've made a rough-cut version of tiny htdiff tool. Here's an excerpt
of the doc. It should be quite useful for your co-working desiners,
especially.

wrt the implementation, I use a quite simple way to compare two
templates, which re-builds barebone templates using tokens made by
HTML::Template's internal regex and compares them with Text::Diff.

You can get it at http://bulknews.net/lib/archives/htdiff-0.01.tar.gz

Any suggestions and patches are welcome.

=head1 NAME

htdiff - find difference between strcutures of two HTML templates

=head1 SYNOPSIS

  htdiff file1 file2

=head1 DESCRIPTION

C<htdiff> is a command line tool to find structured difference between
two HTML::Template templates. It may be quite useful for checking
before your co-working designer fixes up your bare-bone template into
production ready design. What you should check is just run C<htdiff>
against your template and the final template to see any typos or
losing in migration are there.

=head1 PREREQUISTICS

=over 4

=item *

HTML::Template 2.5

=item *

Text::Diff 0.32

=back

=head1 AUTHOR

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa E<lt>[EMAIL PROTECTED]<gt>

This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the same terms as Perl itself.

=head1 SEE ALSO

L<HTML::Template>, L<Text::Diff>

=cut