Ernesto wrote:
> I'm looking for a develop enviroment to work on my cgi archives, i'm
> tired to work on pico linux editor :=)
> Then i would like to work on something more friendly . . .

i myself use vim, screen, and a web browser for all my development
needs.  vim's got the syntax highlighting and screen gives me a quick
way to edit other files, see error/access logs, etc. and a browser lets
me see the results of my code.  nothin' much else to it.

cheers,
   twkonefal

--
  "The stuff you own ends up owning you ... It's only after you've lost
everything that you're free to do anything." --tyler durden

New Media Copyright Extensions Would Harm Canada:
http://ansuz.sooke.bc.ca/icsub.html