> Sounds cool, do you use cookies for that?

Nope, I have an irrational dislike of cookies.  I just drop it in as a
hidden field to the form.  Of course, this requires that your form be
generated dynamically as opposed to being flat HTML.

> > Of course, this still has a 1 in a (my pseudorandom range) of failure, but
> > I consider that worth removing faulty double submissions.
>
> I use the String::Random Module to generate a 32-Byte alphanumeric
> string for the Session IDs, and have a cron job running to delete
> sessions older than 1/2 an hour.

(and presumably you check to ensure "used" sessionIDs aren't taken)

Well, if you have stick an equally random field in your form, and check on
submission to see if that user submitted a form with that value within the
last 30 minutes, I think you're pretty safe about collisions, particularly
if you are nice to detected collisions (bounce them to a new confirmation
page).